Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pax's Debut


Angelina and Pax do Hello Mag.
I think they have the right idea. They are just about to fly over to America and the paparazzi presence is gonna be in full force. I doubt this spread will take all the press away but it will definately tide us over for a minute. This fam always give themselves, which is selfish on the part of the reader to wants to know everything but I also think they understand that if they don't show it to us we will just start making things up and the papz will get even more invasive.
Stay tuned for pics of the kids together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are right about what she is doing JuJu..
The public and the papz is going to take it anyway so why not give them a little bit to try and keep privacy..

Anonymous said...

Yeeeah, that's all it's about I'm sure of it;)

Anonymous said...

uh............yeah.......me too, sure of it.

JEWELS said...

SCREW YOU A-HOLES