Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Toodles



Paula Abdul has announced via twitter that her ass wont be back to Idol next season. Yep Idol will be less one bag full of vicodin come fall. She announced this just two days before she was expected to start working.

With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I’ll
miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all I’ll miss nurturing all the
new talent,but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from
day 1 become an international phenomenon. What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me. It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past
month.
This doesn't effect me because I don't watch idol but she was always good for a drugged out youtube clip every week or so. Sadness.


Bookmark and Share


source

5 comments:

hoop said...

Same here Jewels.

She'll still come up with some amusing craziness. I bet she'll be a guest judge or show up as a contestant. Loads of possibilities.

jana said...

are they getting a replacement for her?

hoop said...

Amy Winehouse would be a good choice.

JEWELS said...

No I think Kara will just carry the torch, she'll need som prescription meds if she wants to carry on the greatness though...

hoop said...

Danny Bonaduce (douche)?