Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby News


Kourtney Kardashian is expecting her first kid around Christmas, we don't know who the father is yet but lets hope she does. She was dating that Douche Scott something in the show and they broke up but People says they were spotted together in July looking like BF/GF.

She told E! "We were in the Everglades and I kept feeling nauseous and sick, I just kept thinking something wasn't right. ... I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news. I was just so shocked."

Accident or not a kid's a blessing, except when they turn four, then they're the spawn of Satan. So congrats to her and all possible baby fathers.


In other baby news Kendra announced that she's having a BOY. She blogged:
"I just left the doctor's office and I couldn’t wait another minute to tell
you guys … Hank and I are having a baby boy !!!!!!!!!!!! When the doctor told me
I was just like OH MY GOD, I'm going to have a son!!!!! Today is certainly
always going to be one of the most memorable days of my life!"


Stay tuned for next week when Kendra blogs about her hemorrhoids and acid reflux.




Bookmark and Share


PEOPLE

4 comments:

hoop said...

Can't wait to see KK on Maury.

jana said...

LMAO "except when they turn 4 then they are the spawn of satan"....

hoop said...

I thought that it was 2.

JEWELS said...

No two is still managable, they don't really talk back