Friday, August 21, 2009


Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are out and proud. The two were spotted playing the most boringest (it's a word now bitch) game evah, Golf.
Eddie recently said this the Entertainment Tonight:

"When you reach a certain point in your career, you're placed in this unfair
fishbowl."
When you're a married dlist celeb and you sleep with another married dlist celeb that's when you're put in a fishbowl, Bud. It's not like we all dropped everything and started watching you after your moving performance on Sabrina The Teenage Witch.
STFU and play golf dumbass.




source

6 comments:

jana said...

oh happy last day Jules...
I was up at 3am last night and wondering where I am going to get my news from now on

JEWELS said...

You can just ask me, I'll still have endless amounts of up to date completely useless knowledge...LOL

hoop said...

Finally able to read and comment. The friggin' Nazis have been up to no good again.

Is this the last day, Jewels? Evah?

jana said...

it's not going to be the same Jewles...how will I comment anon??
I miss you already

JEWELS said...

LOL

Karin said...

Happy Last Day!!! I am so sad. Good luck at the new job.
p.s. didn't know Leanne and Eddie were totally "out"