Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SNAP!


Eva Mendez made a comment about how working with Joaquin Phoenix on We Own The Night was like "Working with a little puppy dog".
Well in the new issue of Playboy here's what Phoenix had to say,
"Had I known I was supposed to be a puppy dog, I would have been much more cute and more consistently attentive. My apologies, Eva, but I had a few other scenes that you weren't in. This puppy dog had a lot of work to do."
So he's basically saying shut the hell up because you were like an extra.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was she trying to insinuate by calling him a puppy dog..he obviously didn't like it

Anonymous said...

i remember there was a rumour that these two were starting to date while filming this movie and eva came out with a statement saying it wasn't true (b/c she had a long-term b/f). anyways, maybe they DID hook up!!!

JEWELS said...

I don't know what she meant but I took it like he was needy and seeked attention.

Anonymous said...

You think she was being mean spirited about it - I figure she just meant a cute thing - but I'm sure most guys wouldn't really love to be called a puppy dog-not great for the testosterone filled ego.

Anonymous said...

that's what I thought she was trying to be cute..he thought NOT SO MUCH