Monday, October 29, 2007

New Couple


I shouldn't say couple...rather One Night Stand.
Britney Spears and Tomy Romo were spotted together last night at Les Deux Nightclub in LA.
Ryan Seacrest said on his morning show today that hew saw it all first hand.
"I spoke to her for a minute. She seemed to be in a very, very good mood,” he said on his KIIS-FM radio show this morning. “She had her sunglasses on. I said, 'Busy day, huh?' She kind of smiled and laughed and said, 'Yeah.' And then I believe I saw her and Tony Romo frolicking."
"Lap dancing?" a co-host asked.
"I mean some would say," Seacrest said.
"She's on his lap," the co-host continued.
"Yeah," Seacrest replied.
Smiling and Laughing about your custody case? The one where you're in danger of losing both of your kids.
I can't offer you much info about Tony Romo because he's a football player and I don't do sports. I do know that he was once linked to Carrie Underwood and that he plays for Dallas. I also know that he now has crabs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well even for being a complete mess she can still pick up..not too Shabby for the Britster

Anonymous said...

"now has crabs" LMFAO!