Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I will Stop Watching Movies Forever

Michelle Phieffer should have been tarred and feathered for making Grease Part 2. But now she's just going way over the edge. She's claiming they want to remake the movie and cast Jessica Simpson.
"It's a great idea and I hear they would like to get Jessica Simpson for the role of Sandy, she would be good. I would love to play the school principal. She is fun and has some great put-down lines. I think I would like the part now that I have been asked."
No no one should play anyone. The movie should not be remade...end of story . Even if it does it does happen PLEASE don't put Jessica Simpson in it. I will have to cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree!!

Anonymous said...

Grease 2 should never have been made in the 1st place so there is absolutley no need to remake this..and to even think that Jessica should play in this shite is even worse..