Monday, October 29, 2007

A Breath Of Fresh Air


America Ferrera walks about being "boring".
"America said: "Paparazzi will sit outside my house to see where I'm going, then when they see I'm on my way to work they'll be like, 'This is boring', then drive off."
I have a lot of trouble understanding how people see me as a celebrity. I work 14 hours a day and then I just want to talk to my family, see the people I love, pet my dog and go to bed."
The 23-year-old actress insists she is not interested in a party lifestyle.
She said: "You'll never see me at the launch of the new PlayStation or dancing on tables at some club. "For me, the fun stuff is being able to get my mom tickets to TV shows like 'Dancing With The Stars'!"
Boring will get you further than table dancing. All the top actresses are pretty boring, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Natalie Portman.
It's the table dancers that can't get a box office hit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

true enough but I would be a table dancer if I was famous..hands down

JEWELS said...

Yeah but not in public...I think I would be more of a home partier.

Don't get me wrong...definately a drinker though...