Wednesday, October 24, 2007

MANLY MEN


Askmen.com has named David Beckham The Manliest Man Of The Year. Although it does take a man to wear this sweater out in public I'm not convinced that David Beckham is the rough and rugged kinda manly man. Gorgeous? Yes, but not really manly.
Here's the rest of the list:
1. David Beckham
2. Matt Damon
3. Timbaland
4. Roger Federer
5. Justin Timberlake
6. Daniel Craig
7. Steve Jobs
8. George Clooney
9. Lewis Hamilton
10. Christian Bale
11. Brad Pitt
12. Clive Owen
13. Steve Carell
14. Denzel Washington
15. Rick Rubin
16. Peyton Manning
17. Matt Groening
18. Sacha Baron Cohen
19. Shigeru Miyamoto
20. Gordon Ramsay
When I think Manly I think dump him out in the woods and he can survive...kills animals and eats them, can make fire. Maybe my idea's distorted.
I'm sure if you dumped David Beckham in the woods he would find the nearest nail salon for a mani/pedi within 24 hours...now that's talent.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you F#ck*ng kidding me?

Anonymous said...

No - manly man is not a term I'd use for Beckham! Hot man -yes!

Anonymous said...

Who on earth would wear the sweater is more what we should be focusing on..
somw names that would be on my list are; Ryan Phillipe,
Wentworth Miller (not gay just watch PB)

JEWELS said...

LMAO!

Putting Wentworth Miller on the list is like putting Richard Simmons on the list.

Anonymous said...

Ok you better back it down sista..I guess you don't see him in action every Monday night at 8pm..He is manly on that show..

JEWELS said...

And off the show he's manly between the sheets...with another man.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Why JuJu..Why..he say he just hasn't found the right women(Jana) yet..nothing wrong with that

JEWELS said...

LoL...love the brackets