Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halle Hitler Berry


Halle Berry taped her appearance for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last Friday and it aired last night.
Halle brought photo's that were photo shopped and made a comment about this particular photo . She said ‘Here’s where I look like my Jewish cousin!’ . Apparently the whole audience was silent and Jay Leno replied "I'm glad you said that not me."
Halle has apologised saying she never meant to offend anyone. The statement did not air last night because she requested it be cut out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww but thats funny - see i would have laughed

JEWELS said...

I would have been on the GD floor...people are too sensitive these days

Anonymous said...

Way too sensitive!

Anonymous said...

Who is the babies father...Mel Gibson?