Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Couple?



The WTF of the day is that rumors are flying that Ashley Olsen and Lance Armstrong are a couple. They weer spotted together at the Rose Bar in The Gramercy Park Hotel.

"They came together with a group of friends. Ashley drank red wine, sat on his lap and they were making out all night. They left together around 2 a.m."

Ashley's 21 and Lance is 36. If this was any other 21 year old girl we would be "Sayin' She a Gold Digga" But she's loaded so my cynical heart is gonna say it's love. doubtfull but that's what I'm saying.

source

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no I used to be a fan of the Lance but this is too much to ask me to look past..why oh why do ppl choose to sit on the lap..pull up a chair siser..there is no need and for all of you out there that do this it looks ridiculous.....
thoughts???

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of lap sitting. I don't see anything wrong with it at all, time and a place for sure but it's intimate....I LIKE IT!!

JEWELS said...

I HATE LAPPERS!

I think it's ridiculous. There's just no need for it. Especially When there are plenty of chairs, it makes me wanna hit the chick, And the cheese who feels she needs to be there

NO NEED.

K I agree a time and a place, like when the two people are alone. PDA's make me uncomfortable.

JEWELS said...

Sometimes my views are like that of a 50's housewife. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

I'm a lap sitter - SO BRING IT ON JEWELS!!!!!
I think it's sweet.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes??? Slap on an apron and away you go Flo!!

Anonymous said...

time and a place for sure but I am talking about out and about..PULL UP A SEAT..I just don't get it

JEWELS said...

LOL @ K

Anonymous said...

All depends on who you are and who you're with I suppose.
Love makes one do strange things (gag)