Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Animal Attraction



Heidi Klum and Seal were on Oprah and Heidi said this about how she knew it was right.


"I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, wow," Klum tells Oprah Winfrey on her show's Superstar Couples episode set to air Thursday.


Wow, as in Seal was wearing bicycle shorts.


"And I pretty much saw everything," says Klum. "The whole package."


He should change his name to Walrus.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much information!

Anonymous said...

Well you know my stance on this..it is a deal breaker so you gotta know what you are getting yourself in for...

Anonymous said...

Walrus! PIMP

Anonymous said...

lol that's so true, but i don't want to know about seal! ewwww