Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not Sexy


Maxim Magazine has done a pole and here's who they found the unsexiest stars in Hollywood.
1. Sarah Jessica Parker
2. Amy Winehouse
3. Sandra Oh
4. Madonna
5. Britney Spears
See I don't think Sarah Jessica Parker is a conventional beauty but she's funny, down to earth, talented and has amazing style, that to me is sexy, am I right?
I'm assuming people like Jessica Simpson who have the intellegence of drywall are considered #1 material.
Who out of theses five do you think should be number one? Or is it already in the right order?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so I agree with Amy as I wouldn't say she is sexy..
Brit was sexy but now not so much..
I would have thought Madge was sexy back in the day but now looking a little old..I don't think I would describe Oh as sexy either but I think she is great..I agree with you about SJP though...
NO TO Jess...she is just annoying

Anonymous said...

i think sjp is beautiful, not sexy, because of the reasons you've stated. i don't know how i would describe sandra oh because i think she is pretty, but i don't know anything about her...and the rest i totally agree with.

Anonymous said...

Ok brintey should be number one these days and who the hell makes a list and puts SJP at the top talking about ugly people - i think shes beautiful too D. _ i guess classy people make ugly lists these days?