Friday, October 26, 2007

Quote and Vomit of The Day


Russell Crow gave an interview and talked about him auditioning with Denzel Washington for their new movie 'America Gangster'.
"We had to do a scene where there's a piece of cyclone wire fencing between us," says Crowe. "I had to be really rabid and weird, and … a bit of spit comes out of my mouth … and it weaves itself neatly through the fencing and lands right on Denzel's lip. … And I'm going, Oh man … I'm doing my audition, and I spit on Denzel Washington. I might as well just go home and hang myself right now. … He just kept on doing the scene, and at the end, they said ‘cut,' and he's looking at me and the spit's still sitting there and he goes, ‘I love the taste of warm saliva in the morning.'?"
That's pretty freakin' gross.
Some Pasta and Tuna in the Pantry! Don't get it...didn't think so.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

denzel is not going to like that he's telling this story!!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!! I totally get it!! And it's exactly what I was thinking when I was reading it. It's like one mind kid!

JEWELS said...

LMAO!!! I knew it would be you...

Anonymous said...

um...can you break it down for the outsider (me)?? it went over my head :(

JEWELS said...

Another Friends joke...lol

Anonymous said...

oh, okay :D

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!