Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Brangelina Tear Up The Red Carpet






Brad Pitt is premiering his newest flick The Assassination of Jesse James at the 33rd Annual America Film Festival in France and Angelina is by his side. At a recent press conference Brad said this about parenting:


"It's the most fun I have ever had and also the biggest pain in the ass I have ever experienced," he told reporters at the Venice Film Festival on Sunday. "(But) I love it and I can't recommend it any more highly."


When asked by Italian state TV if he and partner Angelina Jolie were ready for a fifth child, Pitt replied: "Yeah, we're ready."


People with five children should not be allowed in public. There should be some sort of overpopulation law. That being said I wonder if the next will be adopted or biological...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say biological...

Anonymous said...

Losers!

Anonymous said...

They look like wax figures