Wednesday, September 19, 2007

JT Speaks


For the first time in a while Justin Timberlake has opened his mouth and the words that came out of his mouth didn't make him sound like a complete ass. Here's what he had to say about Britney's in his interview with Oprah.
"I haven’t spoken to her in years," the singer, 26, told the daytime diva, 53, on her show scheduled to air on Wednesday.
"I mean, there’s no ill will. I have nothing but love for her. It’s funny because we dated each other at a time...Wow, I haven’t talked about this in a long time. It’s interesting."
When Winfrey pressed on, he replied, "We were teenagers, you know? I think that’s basically the best way to describe what happened to us." He continued, "I think she’s a great person, and I don’t know her as well as I did …. What I do know about her is she has a huge heart, and she is a great person
."
Way to go Justin...not really what I wanted to hear but whatevah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the interview - he was really well spoken-but to me didn't come across as the smartest cookie in the box-but he performed falwlessly.
Oprah looked like shite.

JEWELS said...

GD IT! i missed it!

Anonymous said...

You Tube that shit! It'll be on there.