Friday, September 14, 2007

Kid Speaks


Kid Rock is saying that Tommy Lee had it coming at the VMA's. He spoke to the Kevin and Bean show in Los Angeles.
"Last contact I had with him was when me and Pam were going through our divorce. He picked up her Blackberry and started e-mailing me a lot of horrendous things. It was extremely disrespectful."
In response, Rock said, "I calmly told him, ... Listen, I will see you again ... and that was the end of it, because I don't talk, you know."
But things didn't end there. Talking about the night of the fight, Rock said: "This was unavoidable. I had to do what I had to do because this was a long time coming. You know, I came back from the bathroom and he was sitting right there. It was even more disrespectful after everything he's said, I was like that's enough, that's it."
I don't know about you but I'm good with not knowing anything about this fight. They are both speaking out and telling their sides but no one's really asking them to begin with.
It was some drama that was worth talking about the day after...not a week later. Shut the hole boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm sure everyone assumed it had something to do with pamela so no one asked cause no one cares, but in any event....FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! ooooh!

Anonymous said...

Kid Rock thought that at the VMA's was his only chance of fighting Tommy..go to his house or something..but yeah just shut the hell up about as WE DON'T CARE!!!

Anonymous said...

At least when Tommy spoke about the incident he apologized for disrupting the VMAs and Alicia Keys' performance...they both come across as idiots to me, but Kid Rock seems like an immature idiot...he seems to think the world evolves around him and starting a fight at the awards was not only appropriate, but unavoidable