Monday, September 24, 2007

Uh Oh


Reality Ho Adrian Curry from America's Next Top Model , The Surreal Life and My Fair Brady, has posted a message on her blog about Black History Month and BET.
This is gonna be hard guys. I LOVE the comedians on BET. I also LOVE the fact that they play my favorite show of all time, In Living Color. However, I do not believe in seperating ANY RACE in America. WE ARE AMERICANS! How dare we have Black History Month! In my eyes, the Native Americans deserve it MUCH more, seeing how we destroyed their ENTIRE SOCIETY. There are hardly any of them left! They also have been proven to have the WORST living conditions on their reservations. I want AN AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH. One where we learn about EVERY race, ALL OF OUR LEADERS, EVERYONE! I think by having a month dedicated to one race, and not one for any other, is RACIST. Every fund set up to only help people of one race is SICK and RACIST."
There's more...click here to read.
I don't know what's gonna come of this but I can tell you that we will be hearing from Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson shortly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what nationality is Adrian?

Anonymous said...

i saw her and her husband on dr. phil this week and wow is all i have to say. The age difference is far to great - and abou tthe blog sometimes you just need to know when to not say something to other people other than your family

JEWELS said...

She's Italian I think.

Anonymous said...

oh no sista should be shutting up then

Anonymous said...

Wow-she's just asking for trouble