Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kanye West Doesn't Like MTV People


Kanye West feels he was unfairly treated by MTV, and what does a diva do when they feel they were mistreated? Yep! Bitch about it!
West gave an interview to a New York Radio Station and here what he had to say:
"I wasn't mad that I just didn't win any awards," West says. "For me, [MTV] made it seem like performing on the main stage was a bad thing, and the suites were just so great. It was my dream when I made 'Stronger' to open up the VMAs with a real power performance."
And I just feel like I got betrayed by them," the rapper continues. "I feel like they tried to make it seem like I was so into everything that was going on in the show."
Kanye was also pissed about what Pamela Anderson said while introducing his performance.
"Another sticking point: Pamela Anderson's racy introduction on the telecast. (Anderson appeared in a music video for West's single "Touch the Sky.") Before West performed "Good Life" from his suite, the former Baywatch star told viewers, "One of the best times I've ever had was making out with the next performer in the middle of the desert. I think I had my tongue so far down his throat I could taste his fiancĂ©e – and I might need a repeat performance later tonight."
"I'm engaged, and I feel like it's disrespectful to my relationship," West says of Anderson's remarks, which he claims the network assured him would not happen."
Kanye also thinks he and Britney Spears were exploited by the network.
"They exploited Britney in helping to end her career," West told deejay JJ at New York radio station Z100 on Monday. "When Britney was opening [the VMA telecast], near the end, I felt so bad for her. I said, 'Man, it's a dirty game. This game will chew you up and spit you out.'"
If Kanye West never sang another note, rapped another verse, or produced another track I could say that I would not be affected in the slightest...and I love Hip Hop.
Just go...no one cares.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...shut the fucking hole!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh, is D having some issues this morning??? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

someone is a little bitter he didn't get to open the show..boo f'n hoo..so Pammy made a joke about kissing you..take a joke..as if he gives a rats about Brit's career..
I like his new single though

Anonymous said...

HAHA after i wrote that comment i was thinking of writing another one saying i'm not much of a morning person (cause it came off a tad bit vulgar), but i decided not too. Sorry everyone!

Anonymous said...

And i totally agree with Jana. He seems bitter he didn't get to open and he doesn't care about anyone else's career but his own.

Anonymous said...

Don't be D.....He should shut the Fucking hole!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah he is an arrogant bastard if you ask me..so shut the hole