Monday, September 24, 2007

Loser


Brodie Jenner is in Toronto and was paid to appear at Embassy Nightclub. He was given a certain amount of money to appear and then allotted another amount to cover his bar tab.
Well he must have been thirsty because Jenner exceed his paid tab and refused to pay the extra money he owed.
When surrounded by bouncers and asked again to pay his tab he replied :

"Back off, or I’ll call my dad’s lawyer,"
I had to Laugh when I read this. What the hell is your fathers lawyer gonna do from L.A.!?!
The club ended up covering the rest of his tab which really erks me because he's such a loser. He's not a celebrity...beat him down until you get the money!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a pansy ass...what does this guy do anyway??

JEWELS said...

Nothing! That's probably why he couldn't even cover a bar bill.