Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jesse James In New York



Brad and Angelina were on hand for the premiere Brad's new film of The Assassination of Jesse James in NYC. Angie looks great...putting on some weight and looking more healthy.
In other Angelina news she recently said this to cosmo about being labeled a man eater:
It was never true. I had only slept with four men in my life - and I married two of them!”
Angie...I love ya, you're one of my favorite celebs. Talented, generous and graceful but now I have to add LIAH! to that.
There's no way she's only slept with four guys...what's the rule again? Double it and add 27 right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

There's no way in Hell!! She talked about being sexual in grade 2 when she was on Inside The Actors Studio.
Isn't there talk that she might be preggers? Possible reason for her healthier looking weight?

Anonymous said...

I think they look great in the pics..I bet you the 4 guys is true

Anonymous said...

NO F@#%$&* WAY!