Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Nicole Richie Confirms the Already Known


Nicole Richie tapped her interview with Diane Sawyer yesterday and she confirmed she's pregnant and that the baby's father is a loser. She didn't really say the father was a loser but she did say the father was Joel Madden...same thing. She also claims she's four months along. What Nicole had to say about heading to the clink:
"I have a responsibility and it's something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would. And unfortunately I can't, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult."
She must have peeked at Paris' pre-prison notes.
Anyways, the interview airs on ABC starting Thursday August 2nd.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll probably watch it..

JEWELS said...

I'll be in for sure.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how the interview is more than one episode-that turns me off watching it

Anonymous said...

Oh for cying out loud that's right it's a three parter..she doesn't have that much to say..I'll only be in for this one but not if it conflicts with BB8..

JEWELS said...

You watch BB8? I never knew that.

I will most liely catch it on youtube...skip over the boring parts.

Anonymous said...

I love it are you a watcher? the kids love it as well

Anonymous said...

What the hell is it?

JEWELS said...

Oh I love it!

Anonymous said...

who do you think is getting voted off this week? I am voting for Kail but think it might be Nick..and can Amber please stop CRYING..I'd vote her off just for that