Monday, August 20, 2007

Justin's Flirtin'


Jessica Beil looks tough so I don't know why Justin would cheat on her but The NY Post says he just might have:
"Spies spotted the notorious flirt "sitting with a bronze-skinned brunette with long brown hair all night at a cocktail table near the dance floor" at an HBO party on the roof of the Tribeca Grand. "They were obviously into each other," said the spy. "It was just the two of them . . . he had no entourage at all." Another source dished to us, "He is notorious. He will [bleep] anything." A rep for Timberlake said, "I have no comment on his personal life."
I would love to see Jutsin and Jessica fight. He would totally end up in fetal possition by the second round.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a cheater it just oozes out of him

Anonymous said...

But he would never cheat on you Jana

Anonymous said...

Ahh thanks Melissa..I was thinking that as well but didn't want to seem big headed..
Ladies we need to go out for another dinner sometime soon...

JEWELS said...

I'm in! Who's paying?

Anonymous said...

Still no hits from sugardaddy.com..it's weird

Anonymous said...

Just let me know when-Weds and thurs work best for me but I can always bring Maya if we do it on a Monday or Tuesday