Thursday, August 30, 2007

EVE PULLS A LOHAN


Eve stepped onto the Red Carpet with her Alcohol Monitoring Ankle Bracelet. She tells people that the bracelet is the most annoying thing and no what she thought she was getting.
"It's the most annoying thing," she told PEOPLE Tuesday night at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas.
"When they told me I was getting it on, I thought it was going to be like a beeper, but it's like a pair of Bose headphones."
You know what I find annoying? Those pesky swerving drunk drivers on the road. Wear your bracelet and shut your mouth...you're lucky you're not in jail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here here Jewels!!
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time

Anonymous said...

They are selling the anklets on craigslist, might grab myself one

Anonymous said...

they show them on like it's a friggin cool accessory..YOU were caught drinking and driving you morons..put on a pair of slacks and stop your frigginf whining

Anonymous said...

I like driving but I swear to god if I had the money these people have I don't think I would do a lot of it. Sit in the back give directions to a driver and drink as much as I want all night. Where are thier heads half the time??