Thursday, August 23, 2007

Britney Back In LA


Britney Spears was reportedly in Belgum and France for the last couple of days, she was not photographed once. I say move there!
There is also a little rumor going around that Britney ditched Justin Timberlake and Timberland for a duet they had written for her and JT to perform at the MVA's.
Apparently none of it's true.
And even if it was true everyone's all in disbelief that she would pass it up. I say right on sista! Sure Brit's down in the dumps and her career is like that of a toilet bowl cleaner but hey at least she has her pride. I wouldn't go ridding on the coat tails of my ex boyfriend and his beat pimp just to get back in the industry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I would..bring on the duet..

JEWELS said...

Really... I think this would opnly make JT more of a Pompus ASS. "I saved Britney's Carreer...blah blah blah"

Anonymous said...

sometimes just use who you got to use and then ditch them when you get back to the top..JT is going to be a pompous ass no matter what so use and abuse