Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bad Timing


Ride Magazine has released an interview in their newest issue with Hulk Hogan's son, Nick Boella. Aside from the fact that Nick was describing how his yellow car made "the panties drop" he also talked a little bit about his speeding:

"I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.” Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, “I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I’ma let you go this time. It’s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you’re probably going to go to jail.” Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a 50 [mph zone]. The guy is like, “Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in the last 10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket.”

I'm sure at the time of this interview Nick thought he was a bad ass but I'm assuming he feels like crap now. Now that his friend (who just got home from serving in Iraq) is laying in hospital in serious condition because of his recklessness.



source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is just bad timing. Just goes to show though that people seriously think they're indestructable

Anonymous said...

a ticket???
no wonder these ppl think they can get away with anything..because they can..