Monday, August 20, 2007

How Could The Show Get Any Worse?


I have never watched The Apprentice because I think Donald Trump looks ilke Baby Huey, so I can't be completely informed here. I do know that the contestants have to be kinda smart, no?
Donald is trying to get the Rehab/Prison dreamteam together for a season of Celebrity Appentice.
"We're negotiating with Britney right now. Can you imagine her doing it?" Trump told Page Six. "We're not sure what will happen. She's a [bleep]ing mess. And that little reality show she had did nothing. But she likes the idea of being on television and I think she'd be great." Hilton, he adds, "wants to be on, and we're thinking about it, but I don't know if we're going to do it."
And Lohan? "Another [bleep]ing mess. We haven't asked her yet, but I'm going to call her this week. It would a positive thing for her to do . . . for all of them," he says
. "
I;m willing to put some money on it that he won't get any of them. Oddly enough I think all three are above a reality gameshow. Except maybe Britney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet Paris would do a good job... i mean she's been marketing herself all her life and has a couple successful lines...

Britney and Lindsay would be cat fighting and boozing it up haha