Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Papa Kfed Got a Job**UPDATED**


Kevin Federline will be appearing on the CW's One Tree Hill. I don't tune in but you can be sure I will be front and centre for his first episode.
It's not know what or who Kfed will be playing but his appearance is confirmed.
UPDATE
I guess it is known what Kevin will bedoing on One Tree Hill.
"In the multi-episode arc, the would-be rapper plays Jason, "a cocky, enigmatic frontman" for No Means Yes, a legendary rock band in the show's fictional setting of Tree Hill, N.C, according to the network.
"Kevin came in and (auditioned) and he did a great job," Mark Schwahn, the creator of One Tree Hill, tells PEOPLE. "He really seemed like a sweet guy and I just felt that he would be great in that."
We'll be the judge of that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO..I tune into this shite already so I'll be watching..and they shouldn't get carried away before the show has aired

Anonymous said...

Still a goof!