Friday, August 31, 2007

Tom Defends His Movie


Tom Cruise is currently in Berlin filming the movie Valkyrie. It's still filming and already taking shots by critics. But it's Tommy Boy to the rescue!
"All I can say is, 'Save your comments until you see the movie.' I want to think positive and concentrate on the film. I carry a great responsibility to the Germans, for whom a man like [Colonel Claus Graf Schenk von] Stauffenberg means so much."

"And I feel this responsibility to the man himself. The more I learn about him, the greater my respect and my admiration of him. Intuitively I saw a similarity in the profile of this man with myself. Naturally that's something that makes an actor curious. We wanted the inner truth, so to speak, and location helps with that
."
Tom plays German Colonel Stauffenberg who is famous for a failed attempt to assassinate Adolf Hilter. I'm not sure about him in this role but hopefully he proves the critics wrong, a failed movie is the last thing he needs right now, talk about feeding the fire.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are ppl up in arms??

Anonymous said...

Why is this guy such a dork? Why did I just use the word Dork??? Hmmmmm, that's a thinker.

Anonymous said...

Jana, you're getting good with the lingo! that made me laugh :)

Anonymous said...

thanks..it's coming along

Anonymous said...

Да, классно написано, просто бомба. А вот и недвижимость Покупка, продажа, аренда квартиры и недвижимости в Киеве и Украине
и мобильные Мобильные телефоны, компьютеры ноутбуки телевизоры сотовая связь сети с компьютерами