Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!


Spencer may being throeing in his two cents about Lauren via his website but Heidi is actually talking about her on the radio. Ms. New Boobs gave an interview with Philadelphia's Q102 and she's pissed!
"When asked how much she hated Conrad, Montag, 20, answered, "A lot. I think it's really pathetic that she's so obsessed with my life and my relationship. I really think she needs to concentrate on something else, it's sad."
She later added, "I never could be friends with a low-life like that."
Pratt, 23, whose beef with Conrad is no secret, joined in on the LC-bashing session, offering a derisive "Ha ha" when the radio hosts made mention of her fashion line and calling the designs "stupid."
Pratt derided his co-star further when asked if he was waiting for a tabloid to pay him for the dirt on Conrad. "I'm just trying to see if I even want to waste my breath talking about this stupid girl anymore."
Montag also told listeners that if it weren't for favorable editing, "the world would hate [Conrad]."
On the subject of their engagement, the couple
"
The cynic inside of me says obviously this is all coming out now because of the premiere this coming Monday but the Drama Queen inside of me also believes every single word!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-I'm lost with this stuff-I have no idea who anyone is

JEWELS said...

Melissa you can watch the first two seasons on demand on The Movie Network channel 300.

Anonymous said...

the first two seasons of the Hills..I think I have only scene the second season..Oh this is great news

JEWELS said...

Yeah there's two seasons...and you can get the Laguna's on there too JANJAN...it's a day full of good news!

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't take it..I have tears..
Rogers took that channel away from me for some reason but I'll see what I can do..

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Spencer so i dont really care what these two idiots have to say. I do however believe the show is in favour of Lauren - its her damn show of course it would be - those two idioits wouldnt be on the show without Lauren

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jewels-unfortunatley I don't have TMN anymore (one of my bright idea's to save cash-DAMMIT) but andrew did provide me with this website where it has at least 100 different shows in their full series (90210 is one of them) so I'll check to see if the Hills is on there

Anonymous said...

OK Melissa give up the goods what is the website???

JEWELS said...

Totally Anonymous...

Spencer is a loser...the two of them will have their own reality show in no time though...

Anonymous said...

oh for sure..Spencer and Heidi in Love..sadly I'd be tuned right in