Tuesday, May 01, 2007

20 Years of Greatness


Today marks the 20th anniversary of the greatest film on earth, "DIRTY DANCING".
20 years ago today a bright eyed bushy haired girl met a boy named Johnny and history was made. Lines like "nobody puts baby in a corner" and songs like "Time of My Life" became pop culture staples.
This movie has given me hours of entertainment and never leaves me without a huge smile.
It's coming to select theatres today and tomorrow (May 1-2) only. CLICK HERE for listings within The States and Canada.
Figures it's not playing anywhere near me....BASTARDS!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the musical..

JEWELS said...

YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the musical-very excited about it

Anonymous said...

When is the musical out?
Julie you should ask for the b-day.

JEWELS said...

Yeah I'm already on it! SO EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

Just went on the website - if you don't already know - tickets ae already on sale and the performances start in October.
I'm a little concerned that the actors just aren't going to cut it - but here's hoping.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to check out the site..