Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Toodles To Burke?


Serval media outlets are claiming that Isaah Washington will not be returning for the next season of Grey's Anatomy. E Online's Kristen Veitch:
"Gansiger in Dallas: Is Isaiah Washington leaving Grey's Anatomy?I've now heard from various reliable sources that Isaiah has been taking meetings in New York and Los Angeles in search of a new job that would take place during the coming TV season, so it certainly appears that Isaiah's Grey's days are over. Insiders at ABC tell me "not everyone will be coming back" to Grey's this fall, and although T.R. Knight's fate was also left hanging in the balance after the season finale, I'm hearing he's gonna be back (gotta wrap up that love triangle, not to mention his betrothed is the new chief resident!) but like I said, Isaiah looks to be a goner. (Kinda makes that scene of Cristina ripping the shackle off her neck while sobbing "I'm free" and the Chief's lecture to Burke that he's "disappointed" in him this year all the more poignant, no?)"
Wouldn't bother me one bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just hate when we all meet up again in the fall and they have all these new people that we do not know..Seriously the older dr's are too old to be hitting on the new interns..

Anonymous said...

When we all meet up??

Whatevah! They can all leave for all I care;)