Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Angie Premeirs and Does Dateline



Angelina has always been an open book to the press and Wednesday interview with dateline will be no exception. A preview from people .

"There's nothing I have to hide or defend," the actress, 31, tells Ann Curry for an interview scheduled to run Wednesday on both the Today show and Dateline NBC. "I'm gonna live my life,"

Jolie continues. "There are gonna be times when people wanna try to attack me and I don't know why, but they will. And that's okay.

... There are other things I'm more concerned about. My kids are healthy. I have a lot I want to do in this world. ...I wanna do a lot of things as a woman, as a mom, and – and that's my focus."

When it comes to herself, "I have always been honest about who I am, and I've always been very outspoken to press," says Jolie. "I think people have heard a lot from me over the years. ...[If] people wanna believe negative things, they will. ... I can't help that.

"At the end of the day," she continues, "I'm gonna be dead one day. And what people say about me is gonna be what I accomplished and what I did in my life and how my children are."





pic source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry folks but I respect her..I like that she is in your face, outspoken and not at all ashamed or afraid of who she is

JEWELS said...

Exactly she makes no appologies for anything but not in an arrogant way. She carry's herself with such poise.

She'll tell you all about the fact she was a messed up kid/teenager but she doesn't make excuses for it.

Anonymous said...

JuJu we see it the same way my friend.. I am waiting for the haters

Anonymous said...

And how many men I slept with and stole from thier wives.....And so on and so on

Anonymous said...

Ahh Bud loves her too

Anonymous said...

It's true, she apologizes for nothing - that's why she's suck a biatch. And I think the arrogance oozes from her - she's definatley on a high horse - and I'm sure she's moreso like that with Brad - this chicks definately high maintenance.