Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More Broken Promises, Lindsay's in Rehab


Lindsay enters Promises.


courtesy of splash news




TMZ is confirming that Lindsay Lohan has been taken to Rehab by her lawyer Blair Berk. She's said to be entering a "serious medical treatment program" and will be an inpatient for 30 days at Promises Rehabilitation clinic (same as Britney Spears).



I hope this crackhead gets some help but I find it odd that it's her lawyer taking her to Rehab. A little something to do with her case perhaps?












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she estranged from both parents?

Anonymous said...

Just the dad I thought..
but this rehab program is apparently a bit of a joke because you can bring your phone, blackberry, laptop and they have a big pool with people to run and do everything for you..I guess they can send an employee to go throught the detox part if they want..Rehab for the RICH I love it

Anonymous said...

Dude, who is the mystery guy from yesterday lounging on the beach?

JEWELS said...

OMG I FORGOT!!!
lol!

JEWELS said...

Check now.