Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Winehouse Video*UPDATED*



Hot Ass Mess Amy Winehouse is shooting her video in Los Angeles. The bee hive kills me but I can't stop looking.
Can't wait to see the video.
AMY WINE HOUSE MARRIES BLAKE FIELDER
Amy Winehouse and Fiance Blake Fielder got married on Friday May 18th at Florida Court House. The two were planning on getting married on the 19th but when they went to the Court House to pick up the lisence they just went ahead with the ceremony. Fielder, “I don’t want to say it was on a whim, because that makes it sound whimsical,” The newlyweds plan on having a larger ceremony for friends and family in the UK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard she just got married this weekend. Is that true? And to who and how crazy is he?

JEWELS said...

Oh he's crazy...I'll post after lunch...