Friday, May 18, 2007

What did we think?


After the final scene in last night's season finale of Grey's it was like a cartoon, you know when something's supposed to happen and it doesn't and then you hear that, wa wa waaaa. THAT'S IT?
That was me. I actually found myself mad that the last 15 minutes of the show went on into ER.
We know Alex is a jackass and he doesn't wanna open his heart to anyone, we know Addison's leaving, we know Izzy loves George, and we know that Christina felt smothered by Burke, and we know Meredith has issues. The show did nothing but shove already known facts in our face. There was no excitement, no shock, no heartfelt moments (besides Bailey and George on the Bench.)
And gee do you think Derek meeting Meredith sister in the bar (the same exact way he met her) was a sign that a new circle has begun. she just happens to be the new intern. Give me something fresh Ms. Rimes.
All in all NOT IMPRESSED.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah that's who she is - I was wondering why George had the reaction when she said her name. Overall I liked it-Christina losing the brows was pretty funny. ER I thought the first 30 mins were pretty crappy - the whole Ray storyline is killing me though-I'm glad he's not dead but losing the legs is brutal-I gotta say though all banged up and legless he still looked HOT!

Anonymous said...

Why is his hair red?

JEWELS said...

Melissa I wanted to write something about ER in there but I was already rambling ...

ER was soooo good. When he got wheeled out in view from behind the door and you saw his bottom half I was thrown back. It was the biggest shock of the television year. I thought they would put him in a coma or something equally predictable and boring...Nila reaction was great and when the chick chewed her out at the end...HOTNESS!

JEWELS said...

I just seen it this morning so I posted it along with the review...I guess 'cause filming out for summer he's free to be gay.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!