Monday, April 28, 2008

This Is Getting Out Of Hand



All day I have been trying to escape this Miley Cyrus shite and I can't so I decided to post a quote from her interview with Vanity Fair.
On Sex and the City: “It’s my favorite show! I love it! Obviously not the scenarios. But if you watch Sex and the City, like the way the friends are, the way that it’s dry and they all have distinct characters—that’s a thing we try to do on our show.”
Sex And The City is not acceptable for a 15 year old to be watching. If I can't watch something with my mother in the room, it's not suitable for 15 year olds.
I also want to point out how creepy the pictures of Miley and her father Billy Ray are. They are from the same shoot as the "topless" ones. That is not an appropriate father daughter picture taking pose. They should both be in sweater vests and sitting up straight, maybe a hand on the shoulder, that's a father daughter pose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ick!!

Anonymous said...

yeah I was thinking the pose's are a bit much..you'd never catch me and big pete like this..

Anonymous said...

ick ick ick