Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back At It


Oprah has already tapped half of the show due to air this Friday with Tom Cruise. It was tapped at his Telluride Home in Colorado.
"Pegged to discuss his 25 years in show business, the pair also dig into weightier topics, like Scientology, his blow up with Matt Lauer over psychiatry drugs and his wife Katie Holmes."
Click here to see a preview of Oprah asking some questions. I love when celebrities give interviews in their home, and I really love crazies so I am IN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch Op's and am not a fan of the Cruise so most likely I'll be out

JEWELS said...

I cannot stand Oprah but I love me some Cruise

Captain USpace said...

Scientology is scary stuff, it looks like adorable Katie has submitted…
.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe
says be a skinny freak

you can never be too fat
or too big an idiot

.
stopscientology.blogspot.com/

:)
.

Anonymous said...

Well the whole cast Of SATC is on Oprah tomm