Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Star Has Fallen


We all remember the spectacle that was Star Jones and Al Reynolds' wedding, correct?

Well it turns out that it's all over, Star must have realized that she'd been living her life married to someone gayer than Richard Simmons.

She released this statement.

Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone’s life that requires privacy with one’s thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman.”


Thank god she didn't ask for privacy because I would have had to jump her. Media whore.


source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really can't stand Star Jones