Friday, April 25, 2008

SHUT UP


Ok so I heart The Hills just as much as the nest loser but I don't know how much longer I can handle this media whoring. They are going to ware out their welcome.
Spencer is blabbing about the Lauren Sex Tape again, this time on The Tyra Banks Show.
"I know for 100% fact it did exist – 100%!" he declares.
Banks asks if Pratt had actually seen it.
"I would never watch that!" Pratt says. "I would rather throw up... but I know for a fact, and I would take a lie detector test
."
Heidi even got in on the action. She says the tape is "not a rumor. From what I have heard from confirmed sources... her ex-boyfriend was going around trying to sell it."
Banks then asks Montag, if she hadn't seen the tape, how could she be so sure it existed.
"Well, I mean, I am not sure she has it anymore... but from what I've heard..."
Montag adds, "I am not really allowed to elaborate."
Heidi, who seems like she's on a mission to win Lauren back on the show must not have thought about how this would affect her achieving her goal.
I can't believe people actually listen to these two, all thoughts have been clouded by peroxide and silicone, even if there is a tape I would need more reliable sources then Spencer and Heidi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who was the tape with Jason???
why don't these two move on with their own lives..oh I guess they still LC so that they can be on reality tv

Anonymous said...

Guys - it was a very low key weekend - and even when there was NOTHING else on and I tried to stomach it I just couldn't keep this show on. I just don't get it! But hey - like I said I watch "The girls next door" - just as bad if not worst.

Anonymous said...

at least you tried Melissa..not even sure how I got into this shite