Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Hills Randoms


Okay am I just a loser or did anyone else get all excited when Steven Colletti was walking into the party while Keep Bleeding was playing? Seriously, I'm getting all anxious even thinking about it. Yeah I think I answered my own question. BIG L.
Also another random thought...Lo is a bitch. Everyone likes her and says she's smart and witty, that's only because she's being compared to a bunch of stupids. Why is she such a bitch to Audrina? And why do you insist on stating the obvious over and over and over again. STOP.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I missed last night's episode..b/c since I was streped up I have been going to bed at Liza hours..what in the hell did I miss..are these two getting together?

JEWELS said...

LMAO "Liza Hours"...that's GD hilarious...

No they are not getting together but it was a good episode you missed GD IT...it officially made me hate Lo.

Anonymous said...

no worries I'll watch on mtv.ca..
OMG I am a loser