Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rolling Hills


The ladies of The Hills are on the cover of Rolling Stone. Loving the caption "The Hills: OMG! Do They Totally Hate Each Other?" because I would like for them to know that even though they are getting the attention, people are secretly laughing at them and reprimanding themselves for watching the show. People are addicted to crack but that doesn't make it good now does it?
Us Magazine claims the girls shot the photo all together, I say it's photo shop at it's worst. I also thinks it's Odd that Heidi's sticking out the one thing she didn't pay for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really though if you were them would you care...ppl laughing or not they are famous

JEWELS said...

I think I would care a bit. That line under me on the cover of Rolling Stone? It's a jab. It's demeaning, maybe not for them because that's really how they talk but it would piss me off.

Anonymous said...

yeah but then you wouldn't be doing the crap that they are..they wanted to be famous at any cost