Thursday, April 24, 2008

Simpson Mania


Ashlee Simpson ifs featured on this month's Shape Magazine. In an interview with Ellen, Simpson refused to answer the question every one's been asking.
"Are you or are you not pregnant?" Simpson demurred: "Well, that has been going on for quite a while. That is something that I choose personally not to discuss."
She then skillfully changed the subject. "Do I look like I had 10 cheeseburgers or something?" she asked the audience, standing up to show her still-slim figure. "Because I don't think I do."
You know, I become less and less happy for people who may be pregnant when they act like losers. It makes me think that they think people care so much about them and their offspring. Like no one in th world has gotten a full nights sleep since there was word you may be pregnant.
If you are just you are if not just say no.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is she still famous?
seriously if you are not preggers JUST SAY NO and move along..

I am watching Ellen right now and we are waiting for Beckham to come on..WOO HOO

Anonymous said...

forshizal

Anonymous said...

GD ppl in the waiting room..shut the hell up..
after sighing and turning up the volume all is well again

JEWELS said...

LOL...the sigh/volume always works...

Anonymous said...

it caused some odd looks but I did what needed to be done to watch Becks