Friday, April 25, 2008

The Shirt Off His Back


My favorite part of soccer is brewing up some drama for a couple of boys in Honolulu, Hawaii. David Beckham tried to make a the day of the two boys at a Galaxy game by handing over his game shirt at the end of the match.
"Eric and Yoshika Kerr said it was their 10-year-old son that held a sign all game and eventually lured Beckham over. The jersey, they say, was intended for their son because the soccer star pointed to him.
Wilfred and Yoshika Ho said their nine-year-old son had possession first and that a police officer stepped in during a scrum for the jersey and resolved the issue by handing it to their son."
The Kerr family want the Ho family to keep up their end of the bargain and let the boys share the jersey but apparently the Ho's wont share...GD HO'S are like that! Both family's are currently threatening legal action.
I say it's Beckham's fault and he should be sentenced to living his life shirtless for the next 5-7 years.
source & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep sounds like a good punishment - oh or he could just give another jersey to them...seems simple no? This is children we're talking about.

Anonymous said...

come on now I could see me getting into fisty cuffs over one of Becks jersey's..high kicks in there as well..I mean I am sure I would be arrested for assault on Becks but it would be worth it.."give me the gd shirt"