Monday, April 28, 2008

Miley Drama


I can't even believe I'm posting about this garbage but here we go. Miley Cyrus is being labeled a ho but the media because of some provocative pics that hit the web of the 15 year old pulling down her shirt and posing on top on an older boy. Click here to view but to tell you the truth they are not that bad. Yes kind of bad for a 15 year old but all in all nothing really.
Then this photo made it out of Miley posing topless for a Vanity Fair Spread with Annie Leibovitz. She released this statement about the Vanity Fair shoot.
I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be ‘artistic’ and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed. I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about.”
Disney released a statement saying that Vanity Fair took advantage of Miley and manipulated her in order to sell magazines.
Of course VF denies this.
Miley’s parents and/or minders were on the set all day. Since the photo was taken digitally, they saw it on the shoot and everyone thought it was a beautiful and natural portrait of Miley.”
I say that her parents put her in this position, she's 15 years old I'll mention again. If her parents left her onset then that's not only bad parenting but also bad management (her mother is her manager), and if they stayed and let the photos happen then they are her pimps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well the pics are provocative..they look like something a b-friend would take after the deed was done if you ask me