Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Boyfriend


Is Lindsay dating this hottie?
Life & Style can exclusively reveal that Lindsay was out last night, Jan. 28, in NYC with Jeremy Greene, 25, a NYC songwriter and R&B artist.

“Before they walked into the Four Seasons Hotel together, where Lindsay was staying, someone yelled out, ‘Lindsay, who is that guy?’ And she said, ‘He’s my new boyfriend!’

“They spent the evening driving around together. Lindsay stopped at a boutique to go shopping. Before they went back to her hotel, he was singing to her, and she loved his voice. Then they kissed, and there were definitely sparks between them!”
This is a big step up from that disgusting mess Riley Giles. I think I would bust a gut if a guy ever sang to me though...no singing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's hotness!

Anonymous said...

omg I'd by dying..all red in the face hoping that he would stop at any second..in tv world it's nice though

Anonymous said...

Don't knock it till it's happened to you...it's awesome!!

JEWELS said...

I think I'd be dying of laughter...I wouldn't even be able to hear the song