Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CRACKTASTIC!




The Sun has exclusive shots of Amy Winehouse smoking crack. They are screen caps so there's a video as well.
On the video she rambles on about how she thinks someone stole her cat. “If I was that cat I’d leave on my own accord — I’d call a cab. It ain’t right. This ain’t Toys R Us. They took my cat.” Oh yeah that's definitely something you hear on Jarvis for sure.
Amy's due to perform at the Grammy's in February so we can be sure that performance will "rock".

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad

Anonymous said...

Anybody watch Intervention last night?

JEWELS said...

No why?

Anonymous said...

Some crazy shit from a meth injector that couldn't find a vein so she continually jabbed herself for over an hour till she did and a DXM addict that took up to 300 pills a day, there was also a food addict that weighed almost 600 lbs - that GD show makes me flinch every time depspite the amount of addicts I've worked with-this post just made me think of it. Not really relevent at all I guess LOL

Anonymous said...

Some crazy shit from a meth injector that couldn't find a vein so she continually jabbed herself for over an hour till she did and a DXM addict that took up to 300 pills a day, there was also a food addict that weighed almost 600 lbs - that GD show makes me flinch every time depspite the amount of addicts I've worked with-this post just made me think of it. Not really relevent at all I guess LOL

JEWELS said...

I catch it sometimes but never really know when the new ones air...sounds cruisey

Anonymous said...

New ones are Mondays at 9:00

Anonymous said...

"rocks" LMFAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've tuned into that show as well but had to call it a day b/c everytime the actual intervention happened I found myself balling with the family..too much for me considering I don't know these ppl at all...