Monday, January 28, 2008

Britney In A Blender


Blender Magazine has been working on this Britney story for a month. they interviewed many sources close to the star and followed the paparazzi who stalk her.
They claim her life is like a video game and she's trapped.
The front page reads: “Britney Spears has lost her kids, her fans, her underwear and her mind,” and obviously the picture on the cover is not real, just Brit's head pasted on another body. The Mickey Mouse Ears Ashtray was a nice touch I thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know I just can't help feeling sorry for her..as screwed up as she is I still feel for her

Anonymous said...

i have no sympathy left for this women. in my opinion she has done this to herself...i do find it saddening that she doesn't seem to respect her life though

Anonymous said...

The Mickey Mouse ears ashtray made me chuckle too.