Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LIAH!


www.nkotb.com suggests a comebacks folks! The site which for a moment had fuzzy images of the band on a television set now has a newly recorded ballad playing with clear pictures of the bands past and some encouraging text flashing on the screen.

The song (its name isn't revealed) plays over a promotional video for the band that says the Kids once had it all – a $1 billion in album sales, millions of fans, with music that "influenced a generation" – but then "walked away from it all."
The last line reads Are you ready? ... Oh I'm ready biatch!
I guess when Danny Wood said he didn't know anything it was just because they forgot to tell him...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love donny's face...i can't stop looking at it!!

Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOOO

Anonymous said...

Why did they call it a day..
Man did I love them but I guess my love wasn't wnough to carry them through

Anonymous said...

Don't say that Jana or else J-dogg will have you pegged as a middle-ager.

Anonymous said...

Oh actually - you're J-Dogg aren't you - I meant Julie