Monday, January 28, 2008

MORE SAG ARRIVALS



Angelina fueled rumors that she and Brad are expecting. It's all in the boobs...and the flowy dress but look at her boobs.

Could it really be twins? I'm convinced she's pregnant but the twins thing is still a little crazy. That would bring the kid tally up to SIX.


Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane


Teri Hatcher, freshly botoxed and ready to party!



Sandra Oh, this was not my favorite dress of the night but it's an unknown designer and she always does something different so I appreciate that.


source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that she is preggers...

Anonymous said...

I also agree that she is pregnant. Congrats to the father or whoever she is co-starring with right now!!!

JEWELS said...

Low Blow...(head shaking)...low blow...